Subject: Re: your mail
From: [email-masked] (Mark Thompson)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 95 01:19:46 EST

James Jones/Nibbles and Bits <[email-masked]> writes:
> [email-masked] said:
> >PS. I really loved the "World Builder" package
>    Is this the program from Russia I've heard a bit about that has 
> extremely good quality landscape rendering (real looking leaves, for 
> example), costs around $1k and runs on Windows NT?

Thats the one. Very nice! It uses particle systems to dramatically
reduce the polygon requirements of things like grass and distant
leaves, and does adaptive frame to frame scene data reduction
(objects dynamically grow and shrink in complexity depending upon
their distance from the camera view). Its much more expensive than
WCS, Vista Pro, and other similar programs, but its also kind of a
different product as well. My copy is already on order.
     *~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
     *           Mark Thompson                  (603) 424-1829    *
     *         Fusion Films, Inc.             [email-masked]  *
     * Director of Animation and Special FX                       *
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
--
[email-masked] (Mark Thompson) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]